Monday, March 19, 2007

Can't update without pix of TJ!

I actually meant to post pictures of all the boys, but I guess that since I last posted I haven't taken any of R&R. I'll try and be more careful of that for next time (yes, Daddy, I know that will reflect on my next evaluation!)

Did you know you can't leave him alone for a second? LOL! Just kidding. I was there the whole time. I forgot that the marker board thing he was chewing on had marker that comes off with water on it....so, baby slime works just as well. He was only crying cuz I came to my senses and took it away.

Here he is trying to get outside and play with the boys. You can almost hear him saying "I wanna play, too!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!