Monday, January 08, 2007

Minnesota Munchers!

Well, yesterday's recipe was a flop around here. Tim and I would eat it, me better than him, and the kids wouldn't touch it. So, I thought I'd try a recipe that I found online at Christmas-time and didn't get to try. I figured cookies are always a welcome treat around here, anyway! They are called Minnesota Munchers and have toffee chips, 2 kinds of chocolate chips, and pecans (or walnuts in our case since I had them in the house).

They took a little longer to bake than stated in the recipe, but were worth the wait! YUM-O! Here's the photo for proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!