Friday, November 03, 2006

Surgery

TJ had his surgery yesterday. He did SUPER! I was glad that we were in Minneapolis (at the Children's Hospital). The staff there made it easy to relax and not freak out about my BABY having surgery. The doc talked to me before and after...he told me exactly what they were going to do and what they did do. I got to hold him about 20 minutes after the surgery was done and he was his normal self...kind of. Just really sleepy. Riley came with me since he didn't want to go by anyone (Tim's Aunt Cindy offered to come or Riley has a friend down the street). It was good that he was along...it gave me something else to think about, anyway. He watched movies and the nurses gave him popsicles, so he thought that it was alright, too! He's got a very strong antibiotic to take for 10 days to make sure that it doesn't get infected and also have a scrip for tylenol with codeine, but I didn't fill that one. He's been doing awesome with just tylenol, so we'll keep up with that for now. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that he's doing great and it all went well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!