Friday, November 03, 2006

Halloween!

So, the big day has come and gone and I STILL didn't get the pix posted. Sorry about that. We've been a little busy lately. Anywho, it was a cold and miserable night so I took the boys to The Great Pumpkin Party in Menomonie. The churches there put it on at the middle school. There's tons of games with candy and prizes, a magician, bouncy house things like Joel got for the boys (only bigger)....oodles of stuff to do. Plus, I love the fact that it's WARM. LOL! They got just a little candy instead of massive amounts that we'd never eat anyway. So, here's the motorcyclist, witch and pumpkin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!