Monday, October 30, 2006

Yes, Virginia, there really IS a Santa Claus!!

And he delivered BIG today!! Ok, not so much the man in the big red suit, but the DHL driver is close enough. LOL!! My FREE! Yup, totally FREE!! Senseo coffee make made it's grand appearance today. Tim and I both had some and it's pretty good. And, it's really nice that you can make just one cup at a time! We found some of the pods on the clearance rack at Walmart so we had some and it came with some more and I just ordered a free sample of their new flavor for Tim (since I'm just decaf) YAY! Just thought that I'd let you know since someone thought that it wasn't gonna come....but it did and it's SUPER!! This has to be the best freebie I've gotten so far!! WOOHOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!