Monday, October 30, 2006

BIG Baby!

TJ had his pre-surgery check up this morning. He's 17 pounds, 4 1/2 ounces. (For reference, Rugby was 16 pounds, 13 3/4 ounces at his 4 month check up and TJ is only 3 1/2 months!) So, he's all set for surgery on Thursday. He'll be in good hands, so I'm not nearly as nervous as I thought that I'd be! Surgery is going to be at 11 am at Children's Hospital in Minneapolis. It's outpatient, so we get to come home that night. Sounds like a 2-3 hour surgery and then he'll have to be monitored there for a few hours so it'll probably be a long day for him and I. Tim's going to go to school like normal and then be home with Rugby and Riley. In a way, that'll be good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!