Thursday, August 03, 2006

Moving...

Well, the time has come and I can hardly believe it! We are actually moving. And it's happening this weekend. We have a bunch of stuff already moved, but will be making a BIG push to get the majority of stuff out of the house and garage (that'll be the hard part! LOL!) I've been packing as much as I can with the boys running around and TJ thinking he needs to eat all the time. I have 3 VERY good little boys, so it's not as bad as it sounds. R&R play downstairs with their legos and little people and they love that, so it is working out alright so far. I can't wait til we are settled in at the new house so that I don't have to rely so much on them playing alone. My computer is also not ready for DSL, so I won't be online until I get that figured out or unless Tim leaves his laptop at home. I'll update when we get settled and hopefully be able to post some more pictures for you all. More to come.....hopefully soon!

1 comment:

  1. Jesse,

    I will be in touch and will be checking your blog....

    Sue Metzger

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!