Thursday, July 13, 2006

Nesting??

Could it really be? It'd be nice!

Today I've cleaned my room and made room for baby in here. Picked up the living room, swept the dining room, folded clothes, and actually paired the laundry basket of socks that's been sitting here for literally months waiting to be done! YAY ME! Ok, so I didn't shower til 4 this afternoon, but at least it's been a productive day. Tim is on his way home and I'm thinking either we'll go out for dinner tonight or make french toast. I have a couple things to get in town before I go to the hospital, so we'll see if we do that tonight or wait til tomorrow.

More tomorrow, unless...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!