Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Now we wait...

Well, the showing yesterday went alright. There was some things about the house they didn't like, but sounded like there was more that they did like. She liked my kitchen and the deck and he liked the garage and that the basement was ready for a bathroom. So, they said that they'd call us and let us know in a couple days. I hate the waiting game, but we'll see how it goes. Tomorrow I'm getting an ad ready for the Shopper with a picture. I also need to take some indoor pix of the house for the fsbo.com website. I'm thinking about calling the graphics place in Shawano and having a FOR SALE banner made for the deck so you can see it from 47. So much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!