Tuesday, May 30, 2006

NOT a happy Rugby!

OH MY! Today Rugby had his 5 year old well check. He's doing great...height and weight are at the top of his age group, knows all the stuff his doc wanted him to know except address and phone (which I don't want to teach until we move to the new house), and sang his ABC's so nice for her. When she got done she asked if we were going to have him get his Kindergarten shots and I told her we were, so the nurse comes back with them and he's not freaking out (YAY!). But, he layed on the table and I was half hugging, half holding him down so they could do the shots and he was less than thrilled. LOL! It was kinda funny the look on his face, but then the tears started and he was crying so hard. He was trying to kick his legs to get the nurse off him, but didn't try to sit up or push me away, just hugged me harder. So, got him calmed down and he got a Spiderman sticker. Oooooo! He was happier then, but told me on the way out of the hospital that if he knew that he had to get shots to go to school that he wouldn't have wanted to go to school. I asked him if he wanted to go now, though, since he got his shots and he said yes, so that's a good sign!

I had doctor today, too and the baby is head down already, so that's good news. I lost a couple ounces since my last visit 2 weeks ago, but nothing was said about that so it can't be too bad. I think I've only gained about 10 pounds so far. YAY ME! I go again in 2 weeks.

So, I think that's about it for now. I have more packing I should get to.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!