Thursday, January 12, 2006

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Alrighty, so the kids have been on a "Make Mom A Sandwich" kick lately. They've made some interesting concoctions....some more edible than others. The downfall of this is the "You have to try it before you say you don't like it" rule that we have. The kids are the enforcers of that rule most of the time....So I tried the cracker jack and cheese sandwich, but I just couldn't try today's sandwich. The kids were so proud of themselves for making a sandwich, but I talked them into trying it and then I tossed it in the trash when they weren't looking.....wanna know what it was? French Onion chip dip and salt. YUCK! It was so sweet of them to make that for me, but I just couldn't eat it....or even think about eating it. I made them peanut butter, jelly and raisin sandwiches and they seem to have forgotten about mom eating hers.

Ok, now I gotta get cleaning...I almost have the whole house clean! YAY ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!