Monday, March 01, 2010

Life? What's that?

You know the feeling where you are SO BUSY, but you look back and really didn't do anything? That's the feeling I've got right now. I didn't manage to get anything done lately, but I haven't blogged, either. Thursday R&R had half a day of school and Friday they didn't have school at all. Saturday morning I went grocery shopping and did some cleaning, then we played around the house and had my parents over for a yummy dinner of Indian Tacos and family bowling night on the wii. Sunday, I took TJ and Riley to church (Tim wasn't feeling well) where TJ sang and we came home, played games and got ready for another week.

Today, I am starting the 30 Day Shred Challenge at the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans. They had a new challenge start last Wednesday, so I have a team of COMMITTED CHICKS (That's our team name) to do this with over the next 8 weeks. I'm looking forward to getting to know those 5 ladies better over the next couple months and hopefully that's just the ticket to make the weight loss stick, but more importantly, to make the MOTIVATION to workout stick! A friend of mine from high school lives close, so she's gonna be coming over on her days off work to do the Shred with me! WOOHOO!! That's always a bonus, too.

So, look for a few of those kinds of posts over the next 2 months and hopefully the posting won't be so sporadic, either! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!