Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Running

Well, for those of you that don't know....I have started running. NOT something I ever thought I would willingly do. I am enjoying it so far and probably will even more when I finally get a jog bra that fits decent! (Waiting on one to come in the mail..should be here soon!) I sought out friends that run for what to put on my iPod and found a few good songs that way. My favorite song to run to, I've found, is one that I already had, though! Katy Perry's Hot n Cold. LOVE IT! Miranda Lambert's Kerosene is my other fave right now. Feisty girl songs!

I' m still looking for music, so if you have any suggestions, I'd totally love to hear them!

This morning, I was up, dressed, out the door and BACK from a run at 6am. I went to the dead end part of our street and back. All my babies were still sleeping and I know that nobody moves until at least 7, so I was safe there. It was so nice to be out and on my own to run in the cool, quiet morning before our heat index hits 100+ like it's supposed to later today.

That's all for today!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Jess.I really need motivation to exercise more too.I just go really lazy about it.Do you do work outs also or just jogging right now?

    Maleesa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!