Tuesday, April 21, 2009

house

No pix for you. I have them but they aren't loaded to the computer yet. The house looked awesome. My parents came out to help. We worked outside and Tim did a few projects inside. It was 11 hours of work and fun! I have new light fixtures in the front entry, front porch, and kitchen. I also have a new medicine cabinet in Tim's bathroom (that's SUPER DUPER bright, especially at 2 am when your eyes aren't used to light. I planted a TON of perennials today, got some more stone for the planter thing that nothing will grow in and got some annual flowers to plant in pots for there and the front steps and/or porch.

Anyway, hopefully be back tomorrow with news one way or the other and some pix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!