Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Train De-railed

Twice in the last 3 days, I've had beautiful, thoughtful posts all written out (in my head), gone to Blogger to put them down and they've disappeared.

Why is it that after 4 kids, the youngest being 15 months old, that I STILL have major cases of disappearing memory? Really. Does pregnancy ravage a woman's brain to the point of no return or is it the four kids running their mother ragged between school, sickness, and after-school activities, then throw in a couple interviews for mommy and we've got a full-fledged 3-ring circus. Honest to goodness, I could do without it. I wouldn't trade my kids for anything, but I thought I could at least keep my brain. Wow. I guess not.

2 comments:

  1. It's the sick kid that gets everything all messed up. I know Riley is back at school, but give yourself at least a week to get back on your feet, it throws everything out of balance!
    Miss you!
    Kris P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I go thru the same thing all the time... I tell people that I used to be really smart and attractive, then I had kids and they sucked it all outta me..... I can't remember squat anymore....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!