Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WFMW: A BAR of shampoo?


"What? A BAR of shampoo? You're kidding me, right?"

That's what I thought when I saw a WFMW link from Where the Kudzu Grows. How could a bar of shampoo possibly work well? So, I tried it out. I bought it mid-July and that ONE bar lasted until early September! I had a travel box for it so that it wasn't sitting under the running water of the shower and near the end I happened to get a Soap Sock for it, so it worked AWESOME. I used every single sliver of the thing! It was SO AWESOME.

So, go visit Cheri at Sweet Hollow Farm and find out just how wonderful her shampoo bar really is! I just ordered another one today! While you're there, take a look around and see what else she makes, there are lots of great sounding soaps and salves! And then check out Shannon and the crew at Rocks In My Dryer for other WFMW hints and tips!

2 comments:

  1. I should have told you to order one for me too! :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shampoo bars are awesome, aren't they?!!!! I'm glad to see another shampoo bar fan! I've got a six bar stash right now so I'm sure not to run out. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!