Thursday, September 25, 2008

I promised!

Just like I promised....pictures!


This was the drink I had at the Japanese restaurant where we had dinner the Saturday night I was in New York with Timmy. YUMMY!

This was dinner...yum!
And dessert at Rita's...Mango Gelato for Timmy and Strawberry for me (maybe it was cherry, I can't remember, but it was goooooooooooooooooood!)
R&R on the first day of school.
TJ resting with Jaimie while we were apple picking...
Rugby's turn to rest!
All the yummy berries we picked....
Look at those GINORMOUS blackberries!
A little butterfly that sat still so nice for me to take his/her picture. Best picture I've taken in a long while! (Even got the manual focus to work!!!)
Tuck playing with Timmy on Saturday while we were letting the boys swim at Glen Hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!