Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Trip

The planets have aligned themselves so well that I am able to leave Friday and return on Monday for a weekend in NEW YORK! Many of you know that my DH works out of town, he's been gone 2 1/2 weeks and we all miss him like crazy, but I get to go out there to see him! We had enough Frequent Flyer Miles from all those years he was doing this before, so we're putting them to use. Tim's sister, Christine, offered to take all four boys for the weekend and the girl I babysit for was able to get another sitter for Friday. WOOHOO! Friday night we are going to go to The Bayou for Cajun food. That was all I asked for, I've been craving the Mardi Gras Pasta since we were there last time. The rest of the weekend is anybody's guess, but I'm so looking forward to sleeping in on Saturday if he'll let me!!

Full update to come when we get back!!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I am so glad you will have this time away! Can't wait to hear the updates! (and there BETTER be pics!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!