Monday, July 14, 2008

Friends

Since we moved here two years ago, we've made some really great friends! Friday is a shining example. Tim's out of town, so we keep pretty busy. The kids and I were watching a movie in the basement when I hear someone enter our home. Small town, so I wasn't too nervous....so I go upstairs to see who it is and it's our good friend Sharon. She lives just outside of town and recently found out she's pregnant. HOW EXCITING!! So, anyway, she had picked us a cheerios sized box of pinky-nail sized strawberries from her garden. How awesome is that?! It was enough for 1 1/2 batches of freezer jam and a pie. The kids were in heaven!


2 comments:

  1. what a bunch of cuties! Hey Jojo save some strawberries for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they really enjoyed them. Gary still talks about picking berries with Rugby--who had more fun?
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!