Monday, February 11, 2008

Crazy Margie!

Picture this:

1 SAHM
4 active little boys
40 hungry people


Now, how does that SAHM end up feeding these people? Should be interesting..........

We have our Valentine's banquet at church on Friday and there aren't enough people signed up to get the caterer, so I was volunteered (thanks, Timmy) to make a spaghetti dinner for 40. I did agree to do it, and I'm not complaining. I LOVE having people eat (and love) my cooking. It's just that 40 people will be the largest crowd I've fed and I'm a bit nervous. I'm sure it'll go fine....besides, how can you go wrong with Aunt Harriet's spaghetti? I'm doing the shopping tomorrow and the cooking on Thursday (since dear Timothy thinks the sgetti is better the 2nd day and it'll be just plain easier for me to do it then.) Anyway, that's what's on my mind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!