Thursday, December 06, 2007

Holiday Traditions

Holiday Traditions are something I treasure. Every year since R&R were old enough, we write a letter to Santa, decorate it up, insert it into an envelope, address it and mail it off to the North Pole. So far, Santa has been kind enough to return the letters to me so that I can keep them in my treasure stash. This year, Riley is old enough to realize that letters need to go in the mailbox. So, we got creative. Did you know that Santa comes to our stockings looking for letters? It's true! He does!! So, we're leaving our letters to Santa in our stockings. Riley wrote his letter at school this year and has been chomping at the bit to get it mailed. So, tonight Santa shall come for his letter. Maybe Rugby will write his today, too and save Santa the trip.

I just hope he remembers that I'd like them back when he's done with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!