Friday, August 24, 2007

Now to get me organized...

For a while, I've been thinking that an organizer would be a good idea. You know, something I can write down all the kids appointments and important dates in so that I can confidently schedule an appointment while I'm away from home rather than having to wait until I'm standing in front of the dry erase calendar in the kitchen. I think I found it! It's called a BusyBodyBook. This site, A Mommy Story is giving one away. How cool is that?! Check it out, she's taking entries until tonight at 11:59 eastern.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! But darn, I just missed the cutoff to enter myself in her contest! Oh well -- I'll just stick to post-its all over my car... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!