Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cookie Day

I'm so sad. I've come to the realization that I'm not going to get to do cookie day this year. The last 2 years were so much fun and I loved getting most of my baking out of the way in one day. But, living 4ish hours away and having TJ I just don't see it happening. Hopefully next year we'll figure out a way to do it. In the meantime, Riley and I have been starting the holiday baking. We made round pretzels filled with chocolate and M&M's and today we are making chocolate chip spritz. Still have a LONG way to go to be done, though! PB Balls, melting moments, toffee and maybe some hard candy if I get ambitious. I want to try a couple other cookie recipes this year, too.....too much to do and not enough time! (Yea, I'll take the hint and get off the computer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!