Sunday, October 01, 2006

I hate to admit it, but....

Timmy actually taught me a new trick with my apple peeler. (sigh) I've wrestled the cores off the end of that thing for 2 years, he comes up with a SUPER EASY way to do it after 2 minutes! You just pull the thing back the way it came from. He's pretty proud of himself. I works pretty slick, though I'm not going to admit that I actually told you. ;) I managed to finish the apples today, so that's REALLY nice to be done with. I've got the last batch of applesauce cooking right now and one more batch of apple chips drying, too. YUM! The batch (2nd) of apple chips Tim and I made yesterday didn't even make it off the drying racks.

Also, TJ has some new wheels....a bike trailer! We stopped at a sporting goods store in Menomonie yesterday and they had the mongo one with the stroller attachment on sale for cheaper than the littler one without the stroller thing, so we picked that up. And since I'm a bit older and wiser now, we got me a new lazy boy bike seat, too. It's big and cooshy....and my whole butt fits on it instead of getting a binder every time I ride. YAY!

I'll try and post some new pix for ya'll when the camera batteries are done charging.

2 comments:

  1. just dehydrated apples....I soak them in pineapple and lemon juices first. YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!