Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Beetle went to the doctor again

This time for his post-hospital visit check up. He was 8 pounds 7 ounces when he was released on Friday after his photo-therapy and today (Tuesday) he weighed 8 pounds 14 1/2 ounces. His doctor was blown away. She thought it was awesome that he's gaining weight like that....so, it was a good day! He goes back again next Tuesday for his 2 week well-baby check up. The batteries are dead on my camera or I'd load some new pix....hopefully tomorrow I'll remember to charge them!

1 comment:

  1. We're calling him Beetle? We're still calling Braden Baxter, because that's what we called him when we didn't know his name. Hard habit to break, especailly for Brenna. My sister hates it.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment....I comment back! :) I do allow anonymous comments, but please, if I know you, leave some sort of identifying info. Thanks so much!!